PAPER SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE FOR ISSUE #4: JUNE 1st, 2017
ISSUE #3 TAKES OFF BY SPRING, 2017
For each issue, Found Footage Magazine will select essays/articles that engage with scholar discourses from a wide range of found footage filmmaking theory and praxis.
These topics can help you:
Found Footage – Recycled Film – Collage Film – Archival Footage – Compilation Film – Assemblage Films – Mashup Movies – Recut movies – AV Remix
- Articles must be written in clear, grammatical English.
- Found Footage Magazine does not pay remuneration to authors.
- Book and film reviews are also welcome.
- Found Footage Magazine only admits unpublished and original works.
- The essay/article must not be under review or be submitted for an elsewhere publication.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection as soon as possible.
- Essays length: between 18,000 and 35,000 characters with spaces (including footnotes).
- Articles length: between 10,000 and 18,000 characters with spaces (including footnotes).
- Book reviews length: between 3,500 and 10,000 characters with spaces.
- The author will be responsible for obtaining permission for the use of images under copyright.
- If the manuscript is accepted, the author should sign a letter of agreement.
- Found Footage Magazine will not accept liability for the opinions expressed in submitted writings.
Manuscripts must be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org