Call for papers
Open submission deadline for issue #10 (2024 edition): March 1st, 2024
Issue #9 Takes off in October, 2023
- General policy
Found Footage Magazine is a double-blind peer reviewed publication.
For each annual edition, Found Footage Magazine will select essays, articles, interviews and book reviews that engage with scholar discourses from a wide range of found footage filmmaking theory and praxis.
- General conditions for submission
- Articles must be written in clear, grammatical English.
- Found Footage Magazine does not pay remuneration to authors.
- Found Footage Magazine only admits unpublished and original writing pieces.
- Works must not be under review or be submitted for an elsewhere publication.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection as soon as possible.
- Essays length: between 18,000 and 35,000 characters with spaces (including footnotes).
- Articles length: between 10,000 and 18,000 characters with spaces (including footnotes).
- Book reviews length: between 3,500 and 10,000 characters with spaces.
- The author will be responsible for obtaining permission for the use of images under copyright.
- Found Footage Magazine will not accept liability for the opinions expressed in submitted writings.
Manuscripts must be submitted by email to: email@example.com
- Privacy statement
The names and email addresses sent to Found Footage Magazine site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose.
- Copyright notice
Authors retain copyright and grant Found Footage Magazine right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.